Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Heather...... Gee thanks.... :) So.... 6 "unspectacular" things about myself.......
Here we go!

1. I always mush the pulp out of my tomotoes because otherwise it gags me. It's kind of snotty, really.

2. I have 2 tattoos and 11 piercings. Tattoos are actually kind of addictive and I've had to restrain myself from getting more.

3. I hate holidays. Yes, all of them.

4. I hate being the passenger in an automobile. I get bored and restless.

5. I love the Lord, but I hate religion. It's about the relationship, not the religionship.

6. When I shop, I always get a push cart instead of a little hand basket....even if I'm only getting one or two things. My theory is that if someone sees you barreling toward them with a big ol' push cart, they're more likely to get the h-e-double hockey sticks out of your way. A hand basket just isn't very intimidating......

So, there you have it!
Now, I don't have 6 people to tag so I'll just add a couple.... I tag Phil, Jen and Rodd.

2 comments:

Craig and Heather said...

I have been trying to get rid of my "churchianity" without compromising my christianity. It is richer that way. I agree.

Craig

Craig and Heather said...

I hate tomato snot, too. And the slimy gunk in center of cucumbers :P