Saturday, September 6, 2008

On the Way to Monument Valley

I was just digging through some old shots that I've never spent any time on. I wasn't especially thrilled with them so I just stuck them away in a file. I pulled this one out and had a second look tonight. I wish I'd had a longer lens at the time. I think if I could have zoomed up on the moon some it could have been a much more pleasing shot. Next time..... :)

The dust storms they were having ended up driving us out of the area early, but they did make for nice sunrises and sunsets.....

3 comments:

Craig and Heather said...

Cool shot Megan

Craig

Megan said...

Thanks Craig! This area is one of my favorites. Although.....like Dorothy said, "There's no place like home!" :)

Phil said...

You're as bad as I am about these trips. I completely understand.