Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Double Blessing.....



These are 2 people I have such love and respect for.....yes, they are my parents, but they are also my friends. I probably don't have closer. I feel extremely blessed to have these 2 people in my life. You know, when you're a kid you never really appreciate your parents or even see them as "people". They're your parents...... As I've grown older, I've come to know them as people. I wish I'd not wasted so many years. They are 2 of the most beautiful people I know. They inspire me to seek the Lord in all things, to love others even when I don't like them, to treat my husband with love and respect, to forgive, to be honest and upright...... They have such an impact on my life. I am so thankful that God blessed me with such amazing people for parents. Mom and Dad....I love you and I thank you for being who you are........
This life is short....cherish every day with those you love.









5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your parents. They are such wonderful people. I really enjoyed seeing their baby pics and their wedding photo is so beautiful.

Craig and Heather said...

Thanks a lot for making me cry.

The pictures are well chosen. A beautiful tribute.

~H

Terah said...

Awe!

I can't believe what a great mix of the two of them each of you girls are!

Craig and Heather said...

I couldn't have said it better. Thanks for the post.

Craig

Phil said...

What a handsome couple!

Very nice tribute.