Monday, August 25, 2008

the Way.......


I've been avoiding going to bed because Rodd is in California on business and I HATE being home by myself. I've been sitting here reflecting on my life a bit and marveling at the many blessings and became somewhat overwhelmed. It's one of those moments where you find tears rolling down your face and you didn't even realize you were crying. You're not sad but you're overwhelmed with gratitude for all that you've been blessed with. That's where I am tonight. I'm overwhelmed by my blessings. God has blessed my life so richly and I don't deserve any of it. Thank God for grace....... Thank God we don't get what we deserve, but His endless grace instead. Who am I that He would sacrifice so much.........?


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We should all take time to be thankful for our blessings! Thanks for sharing this with us. It makes me greatful for all that we have been blessed with as well. I love you and Rodd and am thankful for you guys everyday!

Heidi said...

I haven't visited your blog in a while but this post moved me so I had to comment.

I know exactly how you feel...about being home alone and about how blessed we are. I was driving to town tonight and heard about someone suing a school for saying a prayer at a graduation ceremony. I felt so sad. How can we(God's creation) hate Him so much? If only everyone knew what we know...

Well, I hope that your hubby is home or comes home soon. Hve a good one!