Monday, August 4, 2008

Grand Haven, Michigan Lighthouse

Oh my! Has it really been a month since I've posted anything here? I should be ashamed of myself!!!!


This is another work of HDR. At the east end of our infamous Amtrak trip we had the great joy of visiting with 2 wonderful friends....Darla and Rebecca. They took us out to Grand Haven for dinner and a sunset. We were blessed with a beautiful sunset and we arrived none too soon. We scurried across the beach and tried to get everything set up before the show was over. It was fading fast when I shot this. Darla was so gracious to lug my ridiculously huge camera bag so that I could run down the beach and set up. What a gem she is!!! We had a lovely evening with a beautiful sunset and great friends. Who could ask for more than that???? Thank you Darla and Rebecca for your love and generosity. We're SO looking forward to our trip to San Fran in December!!!! :)


2 comments:

Crystal said...

Very Pretty!

Karina said...

Heya!
I finally made it to blogger! (http://vernacularrepublic.blogspot.com). Nice pics Megan- are you using Photomatix for your HDR stuff?
Did Heather tell you we are headed over your way this Sep-Oct? Got any spare time to teach me some of your skills!? Anyways, would love to catch up if youre around! Cheers, karina.